Ammonium Nitrate 33.5% N Plant:
• Started production On 1995
• Design capacity 2 x 500 T/day
Ammonium sulphate 20.6% N Plant:
• Started production On 1964
• Design capacity 300 T/day
• Started production On 1993, instead of old factory (1951).
• Design capacity 400 T/day
Sulphuric Acid Plant:
• Started production On 1983
• Design capacity 300 T/day
Nitric Acid Plants
• UHDE plant Started production On 1958
• Design capacity 150 T/day
• CLE plant Started production On 1986
• Design capacity 450 T/day
Calcium nitrate plant:
• Started production On 1951
• Design capacity 100 T/day
El-Nasr for fertilizers & chemical industries Co. (SEMADCO) has established its own quality management system based on international quality standards .
We are committed to maintain the standard quality of fertilizers. Its primary goal is to maintain the trust and sustainable relation with the clients and partners by supplying premium quality fertilizers to their satisfaction.
The company has its own quality control laboratory that is fully equipped with advanced analytical instruments which are capable of analyzing all required parameters to determine the quality of raw materials and finished products. Representative samples of raw materials are drawn from every shipment and both physical and chemical analysis are carried out to assess its acceptability.
Maintaining premium quality of inputs is the key focus in order to produce quality fertilizers. Batch sampling followed by batch analysis is being done for all finished products that come out from different production lines. A very strict procedure is being implemented in order to make sure that all finished goods delivered to the customers met the specifications.
The quality control team is highly qualified and well trained professionals who carefully committed to the standard operating procedures in place. The same team is also responsible for carrying-out pre-shipment inspections that apply for all shipments. Keeping records of Analysis reports are also included in the system.
Semadco is not just committed to provide high quality fertilizers but has a strong commitment in caring for the environment and for the health and safety of its employees too
water treatment plant
• To withdraw and treated the Nile water for different uses such as:
• Cooling water - Water treatment boiler
• Drinking Water - Garden Irrigation Water - Fire Water
• Production capacity:
• Drinking water: 295 m3
• Demilitarized salt water: 155 m3 / h
• Cooling water 520 m3 / h
• Garden Irrigation Water 50 m3 / h
Steam generating station
• Roasted steam 425 °C and pressure 42 kg/cm2
• Saturated steam 210 °C and pressure 16 kg/cm2
• Boiler feed water 267 T / h
• Ammonia turbine: 11 M.W.H.
• Sulphuric acid turbine: 7.5 M.W.H
• factories are equipped with all kinds of workshops of electricity , instruments and mechanical workshops , carpentry , welding and cars for maintenance and local manufacturing.
25 km south of factories, Sadat zone and support calcium nitrate plant with the limestone.